Log on to Your Tenant Portal and Submit a Maintenance Request
We prefer you submit maintenance requests through your tenant portal. Please login to your tenant portal and follow the prompts. If you do not yet have a login password for your tenant portal, please click on the Get Started button below.
After-Hours Emergency Services
- In the event of an emergency that involves Fire or Blood, call 911 immediately. Please contact our office after 911 is en route and you have moved to a safe location.
- In the event of a neighborly dispute or criminal act: Please call 911 or the non-emergency police department line.
- If you smell gas or believe there to be a gas leak in your unit or on the premises: please contact SDGE at 1-800-411-7343 immediately, they have an emergency team that handles gas leaks.
- In the event of a flood: Call (619) 312-6800 and push through to our emergency line. Next, locate the water shut off at your building and turn off the water immediately.
- If your kitchen or bathroom sink is backed up: please wait until the next business day to contact our home office at (619) 312-6800 or login to your portal and submit a maintenance request.
- If your power is out: first check your breaker panel which should be located in your closet or on the exterior of the building near the SDGE meters (Turn all breakers in the off position then turn on all breakers). Before contacting our office, check with SDGE at 1-800-411-7343 to see if there are scheduled or reported outages in your area. If there are no scheduled or reported outages, please contact our office at (619) 312-6800 or our emergency line.
- If your refrigerator is not working: first unplug the unit and plug it back in securely. If it still doesn’t turn on, please wait until the next business day to contact our office at (619) 312-6800. If this is a weekend please push through to the emergency line and the maintenance team will attempt to repair the refrigerator based on the ability to locate parts.